Parent Involvement

Parent Involvement and Helping in the Classroom

At times, your child’s teacher may request parent help. 

You will need to complete a Department of Education Confidential Declaration Form which is available via the office.


We use the Victorian Modern Cursive style of writing. It would be a great help for you to model the correct writing style when writing your child’s name so that it is consistent. Please feel free to ask the class teacher early in the year for assistance with this if required.